Perfect Audio. Precision Teamwork.
Leverage the latest in s
ound technology, to dramatically improve communication between physicians and the rest of the clinical team, with a wireless healthcare communication system. Benefit from greater clinical workflow efficiency and improved patient outcome, in any interventional lab.
- Whisper-sensitive individual microphones and extremely comfortable headsets ensure flawless audio fidelity and precise communication among members of the clinical team.
- Physician instructions and collaborative communication are distributed to all team members so they are always engaged.
- Optional audiophile-quality speakers and headphones let you play stress-reducing background music from a variety of sources.
Each member of a surgical team must depend on every other one not only for his knowledge, skill and dexterity, but also for his ability to give and receive information under pressure.
Apart from the basic clinical precision in communications, users volunteer that it changes the tenor of the room as well – no yelling, hand waving or jumping required. This promotes the teamwork and equality of expression that much of the research cited above indicates is missing from surgical practice.
C-Com Specification Sheet
What People Say About C-Com:
The communication system improves the entire collaboration of the procedure
I feel that by having everyone on the team listening on the headsets, people are more engaged and even anticipate my needs. The collaboration of the case is vastly improved.”
This is the first system we have found that combines…
C-Com Communications Systems in Action
A few of the many hospitals using C-Com:
• Brigham and Women’s Hospital
• Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
• Albert Einstein Medical Center
• UMass Memorial Medical Center
• Yale New Haven Hospital
• Ochsner Foundation Hospital
• Penn Presbyterian Medical Center