As more medical facilities look to upgrade their existing interventional suites, many are advancing from multiple modality monitors to a single large medical grade display, enabling enhanced visualization and data synchronization.
A single large medical grade display allows for greater control, reduced clutter and expands clinical capabilities; making multiple CRT/LCD displays a thing of the past.
The C-View® Platform is an economical choice that enables the interventional suite to utilize video integration from multiple modality inputs. This is achieved with a large single 58″ medical grade LCD display that is four times sharper than standard high-definition monitors. The advanced 3840 x 2160 panel has substantially more scanning lines than conventional HD monitors for ultra-clear detail. Ask us about our Financing options.
C-View: Transform Your Lab
- Integrate images from multiple sources. (VGA, DVI, coaxial, light or room cameras, etc.)
- Display up to (8) images simultaneously, and expand any image to fill the entire 58″ display.
- Use preset configurations to display specified windows for optimal size and orientation.
- Add, remove, re-position and re-size windows as priorities change during the procedure.
- Seamlessly integrate your existing x-ray and other modalities, regardless of manufacturer.
- C-View Spec Sheet
- C-View Brochure
What People Say About Carrot Medical Systems
Pictured: Dr. Charles Nutting, D.O., FSIR (Interventional Radiologist), of Sky Ridge Medical Center, says The C-View® System “significantly improves efficiency and accuracy.”